Wednesday, February 20, 2008

walking along south bank



I filmed the views from every bridges I could find from vauxhall bridge to tower bridge.
Initial idea was showing same spot to look bigger as I get closer. I don't know why I ignored the fact that River Thames has beautiful curvy line.
It was good to walk as always and took me 3 hours without taking a break.
(I had to stop by royal albert hall to use toilet, but that doesn't count.)

It might be seen as typical tourists' attraction promotion film. I think it's always good to have tourist mind and the I appreciate what I see.
Loved trains crossing the river, loved layers of buildings, loved noise of people.

Recommend to see this film playing sarabande by Franz Schubert. I didn't put it as it increases file size. It made me think why there is no films about a monstrous creature destroying south bank, not about the luck of Barry Lydon.